SINBIO SCOP is an environmental engineering company, specialized in ecological engineering, restoration and maintenance of aquatic environments, sustainable urban drainage and wastewater treatment by nature-based systems.
It was born on 1st October 2019 when SINBIO, a company of consulting engineers in ecological engineering founded in 1993, was bought out by its employees in the form of a cooperative company. This handover reflects all the investment and attachment of its employees to the values of this human-sized company: quality of the service provided, customer satisfaction, investment in the technical solutions proposed, etc…
SINBIO SCOP brings together the skills of about twenty professionals working in the field of water and natural environments: ecologists, hydraulic engineers, agronomists, hydro-biologists, specialists in water treatment, biological engineering and environmental engineering.
SINBIO SCOP offers its expertise, skills and services in training, consulting, design and supervision of construction works in the following fields:
• Enhancement, restoration and maintenance of water courses : biological and mixed methods of embankment restoration, restoration of ecological continuity ;
• Sanitation and waste water treatment: sewer networks and sewage treatment plants, with a specialization in natural based systems, ponds and constructed wetlands for full treatment (“French systems” treating raw sewage) and polishing, N- and P-removal, pathogen removal;
• Stormwater management and sustainable urban drainage: integrated solutions for retention and treatment, first reed bed filters for storm water treatment in France, landscaped collection and retention of urban runoff;
• Restoration of ponds, lakes and wetlands and their management ;
• Creation of recreational amenities with water: natural swimming ponds, decorative ponds.